Mullaney Brothers was established in 1909 when Michael Mullaney bought the existing business from White Brothers...

Located at 9 O Connell Street in the centre of town and also new entrance in Johnstons Court Shopping Centre, the business is now run by the  third generation, John Mullaney, grandson of Michael Mullaney.

In 2008 the new Johnstons Court entrance was established linking the  Johnstons Court shop to the original O Connell Street premises, this area now houses our extensive Ladies Fashion collections.

See us on Youtube



‚ÄčThis youtube video was created in 2009 on the 100th anniversary of the establishment of Mullaney Brothers.

 

 
Website design by Dmac Media