The Summit range is designed to be worn in colder conditions and includes high density cushioning that remains resilient all day long.
• All year comfort and warmth in the mountains
• Low tension cuff
• Dense cushioning throughout provides extra warmth, extra impact resistance and extra comfort
• Woolfusion provides supreme lasting comfort - warm when they need to be and wicking when there is excess moisture
• Designed for outdoor ventures anywhere - from mountain climbs to trail walks
• Fibre content: 48% Coolmax/polyester, 30% Merino Wool, 21% Nylon/polyamide, 1% Lycra/elastane
• Warmth rating 4 out of 5
Made in Northern Ireland
• Cushion rating 4 out of 5
• Available in olive, shade or navy
• Size note: extra large (12-14uk) available in navy only
This small sum lets us know that you are genuinely enquiring and not a computer trying to send excess amounts of spam to our email account.